Sunday, September 14, 2014

Country Music Week - Part Five (STAR WARS STYLE)

Hey! I told you more would come! I never leave you guys hanging, now do I? So, this is going to be a picto-blog, so this is all I'm gonna say; I went to the Green Carpet Count-Down at Rexall Place! Here are the pictures I took with Sean Burke and the performers!


Me and Sean Burke 

                                Me and Aaron Pritchett                        Me and Leah Daniels
                          He remembered me from last year
                               Me and One More Girl                Me rocking out with High Valley

                              Me and Chad Brownlee                    Me and Tebey

Well, that's all of them! Hope you liked them and remember,

SHARKS AREN'T SCARY, THEY'RE JUST DIFFERENT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment