Monday, August 2, 2010

Sorry I wasn't blogging while I was in Canmore. I was goofing around. Oops.

Shark Week is THIS WEEK on Discovery Channel! Each day I will be watching an episode and blogging about what I learn.

Did You Know?
Did you know you're more likely to get bitten by another person than a shark?

Did you know there's a cave in Mexico where sharks can take a break from a life of constant swimming?

Did you know that the moon directly affects sharks' eating habits and their proximity to shore?
If you could swim with a shark, which one would it be?
I would swim with a Whale Shark - its the safest one to swim with. Actually, I wouldn't mind swimming with any shark! That would be pretty cool!
Don't forget to join my Facebook fan page and follow me on twitter!
Remember. Sharks aren't scary. They're just different!
Oscar

No comments:

Post a Comment