Friday, July 16, 2010

The World of Sharks

I found this website at www.sharkzone.com but I did not type that in I typed in shark information and facts into Google.

It brought up a lot of stuff and I chose sharkzone because I think it is the best one.

"Exploring the world of Sharks leads us into the history and evolution of earth's oceans and seas. This study is ongoing, full of surprises and new discoveries. Just in the year of 2007 twenty new species of sharks and stingrays have been discovered in Indonesia. With these discoveries we also discover new facts and information on the oceans and waterways leading us into a world as strange and new as the universe around us."

Fact: "Sharks relatively large and complex brains are comparable in size to those of supposedly more advanced animals like mammals and birds. Sharks also can be trained."

Have a great weekend! I will be posting a video of myself talking about sharks on Monday.

Oscar

PS Thanks for following my blog. I really appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment