Here are the facts and here is his video.
- The sharks are older than dinosaurs, more than 400 MILLION years and haven't changed in 100 million years!
- There are more than 400 types of sharks
- Sharks are fish! The whale shark is the BIGGEST fish we know of.
- Sharks have no bones. They have cartilidge. Cartilidge is what your nose and your ears are made of.
- The shark's teeth are the hardest part of it's body.
I learned a lot from the video! I also watched Sharkwater a while ago and I'll talk about it tomorrow.
Bye for now!