Saturday, March 29, 2014

First time for everything

Wow! Hey everybody! How are you doing? First of all, I wanted to say, I THOUGHT THIS WAS SPRING!! I don't know how it is where you are, but at my house, it's still snowing! You know how the ground hog said it was spring in 6 weeks? Well, that was almost 8 weeks ago. I know that it's not in charge of the weather, but still. 

Anyway, on a more important note, it's the first time Earth Hour has a SUPER HERO AMBASADOR!! Can you guess who? It's Spider-Man! He is my all time bug-based super hero. He's total rockets! Anyway, for more on the subject, check out http://www.earthhour.org/superhero for more info. While we're on the subject, I'd like you to focus on the part where it say's "I'm FINished With FINS" I was all "Son of a mynock! This is awesome!" It's a petition to stop shark finning! 

Remember how I said "First time for everything"? Well, it's the first time Earth Hour has a super hero ambasador, the first time I realised how stupid the ground hog is and my first blog from my iPod! Now I have one two! Well, that pretty much covers it, except for... 

SHARKS AREN'T SCARY, THEY'RE JUST DIFFERENT!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment