Saturday, October 6, 2012

Top 4 shark movies/Crazy weather


Hey everyone I don't know where you guys are but at my grandparent house weather is crazy!  It's windy,rainy and I have to put up with the annoying sounds.  But other than that it's been sweet.  For breakfast I had a soft boiled egg and toast.  But know I'm going to tell you four of the best movies with sharks or shark related characters.  Sorry I would put five but there aren't enough movies with a really good reputation for sharks. 

Number 4:  Shark boy and Lava girl
The movie Shark boy and Lava girl was created in 2005 and the 3D technology was the same as the 3D in Spy Kids 3D: Game Over and was made by a Rodriguez. Can you guess which one?  Was it
A)Benny Rodriguez  B)Robert Rodriguez   C)Alex Rodriguez

If you guessed Robert Rodriguez give your self a pat on the back.  Playing Shark boy was Taylor Lautner.  His character was played well but I saw a blooper by Shark boy in the movie.  While he was hanging from the ice bridge his fin fell off.


Number 3:  Shark Tale
In my book Shark Tail was the funniest shark movie I've ever seen.  Shark Tail was created in 2004 and I was the main character in the movie!  Well, at least my name was the same as the protagonist's.  Anyway the movie also had one of the most mentioned actor guys play a vegetarian shark.  Can you guess who?  Hint: He's every ones favorite Kung Fu-ing panda.


The answer is Jack Black.  He played Lenny the vegetarian shark who wouldn't hurt a fly... or whatever you say under water.  Would it be shrimp or plankton?  Hmmmmmm...  Anyway Oscar the fish (not me) claims to have killed a shark with his bare hands (or fins) when it was an anchor that landed on Lenny's brother.  But to fully under stand the movies you have to see them.


Number 2: Finding Nemo
Finding Nemo may only have sharks in one little part but it had sharks in it and it was a good movie so it makes my list.  Bruce a great white shark(Barry Humphries) was the leader of a fish annonimus thing was about not eating fish.  People should have a shark annonimus thing.  Finding Nemo was created in 2003 (a year after I was born) and was directed by Andrew Stanton.




Number 1: Sharkwater
Of course Sharkwater is on the list! It's the best shark movie ever!  Sharkwater was created in 2007 and was narrated, filmed and created by my hero Rob Stewart!  Sharkwater was awarded 33 different awards including Canada's top ten, 2 people's choice, Must-See Wake-Up catagory and 30 more.  As you know Sharkwater is one of the reasons I started my blog.

One last thing before I go. 

Sharks aren't scary they are just different!

No comments:

Post a Comment